Once You See, You See The Whole Life »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Entry for Mar-26

Choosing a topic is a little bit complicated for me because of a huge of topics that I have to make them more specific.
At first, I intend to do research about Disney, but it seems to be too general and hard. Now the topic for the research, I think it must be related to my future major in the university. That is computer engineering. A research about computer seems suitable to me, that makes me interested than others.
I am thinking about choosing a topic about video games or computer hardware. Two of them are interesting, but the topic about hardware is so hard with a huge technological vocabulary. At the end, I make a decision that the topic about video games is the best. ^^
Because there are not many shows and representations which are about games. But my advantages are abundant of information and examples on the Internet. Certainly that I have to filter them for the best sources and knowledge.
I tried to use Gale for searching for the paper. Yes, it is so great for me, there is a lot of things to read and refer from it.
Finally, doing the paper can help me in the future: I will have my experience in writing essays and other research papers, and I require for myself the information and knowledge for my major in the future. Besides that, that is the Composition. I like compositions. ^^!

0 comments: